[RE-wrenches] SMA electrical noise?

Dave Palumbo dave at independentpowerllc.com
Fri Oct 28 05:46:01 PDT 2011

Wrenches,

This is a new one on me. Any ideas of what may be happening?

In a follow up she said it happens every day. System was installed two
months ago. SB8000US inverter 8.28kW array.

<< Dave

We are experiencing electrical noise at dawn and dusk. The power back ups
for our computers start beeping, going off and on, and finally causing the
computers to shut down. This is probably not good for the computers. Is this
something you are aware of in these systems?

Can you give us some advice or perhaps come over to check into it?

Like I said, at dawn and dusk, just when the sun is changing intensity. >>

David Palumbo

Independent Power LLC

462 Solar Way Drive

Hyde Park, VT 05655