[RE-wrenches] Equalizing with SW inverter

R Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Wed Dec 22 22:23:55 PST 2010

I had so much trouble EQing with the SWs, that I just told the customers to bulk charge in the early AM with the genie, and then use the PV in the afternoon to reach EQ voltage, or temporarily set the bulk voltage higher in the normal SW charge mode to EQ.
We don't EQ as much as some (twice a year on avg), so it has been less of a problem.
Phil's trick sounds interesting, but the customer is still playing with settings that they shouldn't have to deal with.

R. Walters
ray at solarray.com
Solar Engineer