[RE-wrenches] Expected Life of SW Inverters

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 16:23:41 PDT 2010

I have installed a few SW-4024 in Hawaii, 1/4 mile inland.  Those units have had
issues with Lizards, which required finer screens around all the openings and
vents.  These units have been installed for about 9 years, and we have had to
replace one of them twice.  We have seen some rusting and corrosion.

 Nick Soleil
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537