[RE-wrenches] FX 2000 inverter, crackling sounds

Steve Higgins shiggins at outbackpower.com
Fri Oct 22 10:07:58 PDT 2010

Bob,

What's the serial number?

There was something long ago before I even arrived at Outback that we
pretty much swapped did full board swaps on all pre 500 serial numbered
inverters because of all the firmware changes.

You can email me off list: shiggins at outbackpower.com

Steve Higgins

Sr Application Engineering Mgr

Sub-Saharan Africa Business Dev Mgr.

Direct: 360-618-4313

OutBack Power Technologies

19009 62nd Ave NE, Arlington, WA 98223 USA

Tel: 360.435.6030  Fax: 360.435.6019

www.outbackpower.com