[RE-wrenches] FX 2000 inverter, crackling sounds

bob ellison reellison at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 06:56:17 PDT 2010

Seems that I remember someone mentioning on the list about there once being
a recall on the old FX 2000 inverters for a board upgrade but I can't seem
to find it in the folder.

Can anyone enlighten me?

I have a customer who bought a used unit that I had sold to the original
customer.

I ran it and it seemed fine but 30 days into the install it is making a
frying type sound and the generator is behaving strangely.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bob Ellison

  _____