[RE-wrenches] Ground Mount Screening

Bill Loesch solar1online at charter.net
Fri Oct 22 04:25:06 PDT 2010

Bill B.,

With all due respect, I have been to one of your code trainings (in 2010). I
can not remember _any_ discussion whatsoever regarding screening. We
accomplished only a very small fraction of the advertised training contents.
What we did get was a full helping of the Target fire (in Bakersfield)
scenario and the Brooks version of the accident report.

What, for me, was a waste of money, was paying to listen to your version of
the accident report rather than your established expertise in current code
matters.

As much as you may want to change the code rules for (hopefully) the better,
your code trainings are not, IMHO, the forum best suited for that exercise.

Respectfully,

Bill Loesch
Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar