[RE-wrenches] Delta LAs

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 14 16:02:26 PDT 2010

CE is a self-certification that requires no 3rd party testing. In other words,
if you think your product meets a standard and take the time to write a letter
stating such, then you are CE certified. There are companies who you can pay to
give you the letter, but it is easy to go on-line, learn the CE mark
requirements and DIY.