[RE-wrenches] Padded equipment cases.

Antony Tersol tony at appliedsolarenergy.com
Thu Aug 12 12:07:01 PDT 2010

There is also a manufacturer right in L.A. - Anvil Cases.  They've made
cases for years - especially for the music industry.  Don't think they have
waterproof, but do have some water-resistant, so unless you're dropping your
equipment into pools, they might work, plus since they are local, you might
be able to go right to the source to see what they have.  Like Pelican, foam
pieces easily reconfigured to match equipment.

--
Antony Tersol
Solex / Applied Solar Energy

Message: 5