[RE-wrenches] Wind Gennies

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Tue Jul 27 14:58:02 PDT 2010

I second Travis's comments and add "I do not have the
confidence to install this unit at my home due to the lack
of positive or current information".  I also add that "it is
a mechanical device and like your car or truck it will
definitely need regular service. Are you prepared to deal
with this or have me deal with it for you?"

Finding the perfect wind gen is like the perfect car or
truck . It has not and will not ever be built.

Some are better than others and none are perfect.

Thanks,  Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"