[RE-wrenches] GT 3.0 FAILURES

i2p i2p at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 16:14:05 PDT 2010

On Jun 7, 2010, at 11:36:18 AM, "Marco Mangelsdorf"
<marco at pvthawaii.com> wrote:

one site having three failed buggers until I had had enough and
switched to a comparable SMA product.
This happened to me , after the third time I could not take the loss
of customer confidence and installed another product. My fear is I'll
need to do this for multiple customers (yes I installed lots of them).
Because the customer already bought their inverter, they are not happy
about buying another so I generally I help them out (ie-- it costs me
money).

Thanks all,

Don