[RE-wrenches] 30-year old PV module

Chris Worcester chris at solarwindworks.com
Tue May 25 12:03:19 PDT 2010

This has always bugged me about the flat roof installs, seeing the photos of
workers out on the glass in the  middle of the array. Hmmm. I'd love to see
which manufacturers actually approve of this sort of loading! It would be
nice to also have a list of which ones are using the thicker glazing too.

Sincerely,

Chris Worcester

Solar Wind Works
NABCEP Certified PV Installer