[RE-wrenches] Whats with Kyocera

Roy Butler roy at four-winds-energy.com
Wed May 19 17:49:56 PDT 2010

Dan,

I had to resort to Yingli modules on several of my Regretta pump
systems a while back and they're working just fine.

Over all, they exceeded my (rather low) expectations.

I can't speak for any changes in quality since 2006 though.

Roy Butler
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer®
NYSERDA eligible PV&  wind installer
PA Sunshine Program Approved PV Installer
Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC
8902 Route 46
Arkport, NY 14807
607-324-9747

www.four-winds-energy.com

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message,
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

The 6th Annual Small Wind Conference
A Gathering of small wind industry stakeholders
June 15 and 16, 2010
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
info at smallwindconference.com
http://www.smallwindconference.com