[RE-wrenches] Whats with Kyocera

Dan Fink danbob at hughes.net
Wed May 19 17:36:08 PDT 2010

Chris and other Wrenches;

Have any of you tried the smaller (<100 watt) PV modules from Sunwize? I
believe the brand name is Yingli and they are from China. Same question
with the small modules from AEE Solar under their brand name.

Because I work only with off-grid systems in very remote locations, it's
crucial to have  a steady supply of smaller modules, and it has been
getting tricky.

DAN FINK
Buckville Energy Consulting LLC
http://www.buckville.com/