[RE-wrenches] SPAM-LOW: Re: Whats with Kyocera

Chris Daum chris at OasisMontana.com
Wed May 19 17:50:06 PDT 2010

Yes.  They are high quality; their modules under 24W have a 10 year output
warranty and their OEM line offers a 20 year, 80 output warranty.  The rest
(SW Series) offer the standard 25 year output warranty.

--Chris @ the Oasis Montana

-----Original Message-----
From: re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org
[mailto:re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf Of Dan Fink
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 6:36 PM
To: RE-wrenches
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Re: [RE-wrenches] Whats with Kyocera

Chris and other Wrenches;

Have any of you tried the smaller (<100 watt) PV modules from Sunwize? I
believe the brand name is Yingli and they are from China. Same question with
the small modules from AEE Solar under their brand name.

Because I work only with off-grid systems in very remote locations, it's
crucial to have  a steady supply of smaller modules, and it has been getting
tricky.

DAN FINK
Buckville Energy Consulting LLC
http://www.buckville.com/