[RE-wrenches] Module Warranty

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Fri Mar 12 16:10:56 PST 2010

You lose power you have a power warranty, it falls apart under the material warranty but still produces full power it is a material warranty. This is everyone I know of.

However, my beef is with the majority of module manu's that shred POWER warranties if they are installed within 1/4 mi. or so of saltwater. Ok, I'll pass on the material warranty but if there is no laminate failure (and why would salt air do that anyway??) and a cell tracer fry's don't screw me please!

-jeff o