[RE-wrenches] Rennsteig Crimper Tool

robert ellison reellison at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 10:23:18 PST 2010

I had to swallow it and get the set, at least if you he none you can do all
3 of the ends with 1 tool and interchangeable dies.
Figured it was better than getting them all separately. The tool had to come
from AEE, this company was not on the web at that point, but i think they
are the manufacturer.

I now have fewer little pieces of wire around...

Bob