[RE-wrenches] Rennsteig Crimper Tool

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 09:00:46 PST 2010

Aloha Marco....
We are also happy with the Rennsteig tool.....well made...need to keep it
oiled to prevent rust, works well, like the interchangeable dies, it has
already paid for itself.....we also got the wire stripper and are also happy
with that....the cutters are high quality but regular angle cutters work
fine as well.......we love the flexibility to make our custom length
homeruns on site with minimal waste......
--
Sunny Regards,
Kirpal Khalsa