[RE-wrenches] Low grid voltage fix

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Mon Dec 20 09:05:53 PST 2010

How do utilites go about adjusting the voltage at any given site? Adjustable
taps on the transformers on the poles? Do they have to go back to the
nearest sub-station? Re-arrange the distrubution of customers across
differenat areas of the grid.

I am in the dark here.

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems