[RE-wrenches] Low grid voltage fix

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Mon Dec 20 08:53:38 PST 2010

Hi Joel -

Have you tried getting PG&E out to check the line voltages? I believe they
need to be +/- 5% steady state (ANSI Range A) or possibly +/- 10% (Range
B) or they need to fix it. 105 V is way too low.

Here in the Bay Area I have found that PG&E is very receptive to resolving
line voltage issues. They normally have a tech out to the site within a
few hours after making a service call...

Best,

August