[RE-wrenches] Inspectors on ladders and roofs

Mike Nelson mdelectricsolar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 18:53:48 PST 2010

Keith,
Here in rural Mendocino & Sonoma county, our inspectors love to climb on the
roof, and look at everything. I've opened combiner boxes, explained WEEBS,
talked about sub-structure in the roof, etc. I always get to the job early
on inspection day, and set up a ladder in an easy to climb location. I
welcome the opportunity to interface with the inspectors, and hear their
side, which usually includes alot of questions, and some interesting
stories.
Michael D. Nelson
MD Electric & Solar
Gualala Ca.