[RE-wrenches] Enphase warranties

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Fri Oct 29 12:15:52 PDT 2010

Funny,

Because I got off the phone with Ehphase customer service the other day and
they told me that they would not warranty their inverter in any "off-grid"
application.  My inquiry was in the context of putting them under the back
generator with a isolation switch in a grid-tie with back generator
situation. Of course I push the question up past first tier support to the
supervisor.

I bet that if you ask them to put it in writing they will decline.

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
303 Redbud Way
Nevada City,  CA 95959