[RE-wrenches] Enphase warranties

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 12:02:45 PDT 2010

Hi Drake:
    I just spoke with Enphase customer service about interconnecting the Enphase
to a battery inverters back up load center, and they will not void the warranty
for this.  They only void the warranty for physically altering the inverters,
like changing the connector types.  (OOPS, I am guilty of that one.)

 Nick Soleil
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537