[RE-wrenches] Charge Control in AC coupled system

Drake drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Fri Oct 29 06:42:07 PDT 2010

Greetings Wrenches,

I want to AC couple 8 Enphase M190s to a pair of Outback inverters,
stacked in split phase.  The use of micro inverters could allow for
great method of controlling charge to the batteries.  A morning Star
Relay Driver could be employed to disconnect one or more inverters at
a time, to taper charge.

Have any Wrenches AC coupled this many Enphase micro inverters to
Outbacks?   Have you had any problems?

Thank you,

Drake