[RE-wrenches] Charge Control in AC coupled system

solardude97 solardude97 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 14:07:30 PDT 2010

We have done several of these systems with various inverter combinations. We used a voltage activated relay in the stone age to switch inverters between battery banks and the grid before the Trace SW came on scene. This little switch opens and closes a relay based on user adjustable set points. Just put a current carrying relay between the two inverters and use this unit to open and close it at your battery set points. You are simulating a power failure to the sell back inverter when the relay opens.
Contact me off list if you need one. I have cases of them, new and in the box. Still love the old SW's, even if they did cost me a fortune.
Nathan Jones
Power Source Solar
Springfield, MO
417-827-0738