[RE-wrenches] Charge Control in AC coupled system

Andrew Truitt atruitt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 08:46:59 PDT 2010

Drake - fyi: you will void the warranty on the Enphase inverters.

Andrew Truitt
Truitt Renewable Energy Consulting
202 486-7507
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-truitt/8/622/713

Please excuse brevity and typos - this message was typed on tiny keys.

On Oct 29, 2010 7:42 AM, "Drake" <drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org>
wrote:

Greetings Wrenches,

I want to AC couple 8 Enphase M190s to a pair of Outback inverters, stacked
in split phase.  The use of micro inverters could allow for great method of
controlling charge to the batteries.  A morning Star Relay Driver could be
employed to disconnect one or more inverters at a time, to taper charge.

Have any Wrenches AC coupled this many Enphase micro inverters to Outbacks?
  Have you had any problems?

Thank you,

Drake