[RE-wrenches] Ground Mount Screening

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 14:57:20 PDT 2010

Drake,

I recommend using 4'x8' panels of lattice work that is either wood or PVC so
that you don't have worry about grounding the material. It is reasonably
attractive and can hide some of the ugly parts of the array. The panels can
be held on with battens that screw into the structural member and allow for
panels to be removed in case the array wiring needs to be maintained.

Bill.