[RE-wrenches] VAWT recommendation

Matt Lafferty gilligan06 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 08:37:12 PDT 2010

Hi Kelly,

I'm jealous. This sounds like a sweet opportunity. As long as your contract
is clear on the things you are going to cover. Including being reimbursed
for servicing anything that wasn't supplied by you. I'm with Darryl T on
this.... Get paid for labor and common BOS stuff only. Stay out of the
responsibility circle for the final design and major product selection.

I know you will offer sound advice to the overall design (foundation,
eqipment locations, etc.), even if you can't control the choice to go VAWT.
I also know you will build it with the best chance for success, which is all
they can ask for, in my opinion.

I hope you are able to share the experiences with this group, good and bad,
during and after the initial installation.

Best of Luck!

Matt Lafferty