[RE-wrenches] VAWT recommendation

Kelly Keilwitz, Whidbey Sun & Wind kelly at whidbeysunwind.com
Fri Oct 22 10:17:10 PDT 2010

Matt, et al,
I will definitely share the results of this experience.
FYI, I'm receiving some suggestions of VAWT's that have some promise,
off-list.
It will sure make this biz a lot easier when we have a selection of
turbines that are certified by the Small Wind Certification Council.
-Kelly

Kelly Keilwitz, P.E.
Whidbey Sun & Wind
Renewable Energy Systems