[RE-wrenches] Mounting Enphase when using S-5-PV Clamps

Mark Dickson Mark at OasisMontana.com
Wed Oct 20 09:40:42 PDT 2010

Just finished one. . .  Direct Power recommended drilling and bolting
directly to the aluminum rails--easy and solid.  Although, I was not happy
about all the wire management that went into it though.  Sure would be nice
if somebody came along and made some integrated wire raceways!!!

It was amazing how many blank stares I got from racking manus at SPI, when I
asked them if they had any in the works.  Most just kept pointing to their
wire clips and pretended not to know about the NEC requirements.

Best regards,

Mark Dickson,

NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer T

Oasis Montana Inc.