[RE-wrenches] Tranformless inverter

Marco Mangelsdorf marco at pvthawaii.com
Fri Oct 1 11:43:35 PDT 2010

Ah so….double-insulated is the key.  I understand, Master.

I will get my peeps on it.

marco

It has to do with the development of a “double-insulated” conductor needed for ungrounded systems. PV Wire is double-insulated while USE-2 is not tested as double insulated. It is analogous to double-insulated tools in the U.S. that do not require a ground wire.

Bill.