[RE-wrenches] Tranformless inverter

Glenn Burt glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Fri Oct 1 12:02:22 PDT 2010

Also be aware of the hand calculations required for computing conduit fill
with the new PV wire, due to its insulation thickness, and possibly
different sized cable management clips (may only be suitable for USE-2),
liquid tight cord grips (if used at conduit transitions on rooftops), etc.

-Glenn Burt