[RE-wrenches] RETURN AMP SETTING

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 19:35:13 PDT 2010

That is a good question, I have not an answer, but of course it should be based on the amp hour of the battery bank, absorb charging voltage, and of course the charging source in the case of generators.  Following Ron's advise start at C/5 for SOC less than 50% then C/10 till about 70% SOC and then C/15 till 80% then C/20 to 90 %. the problem we have no way to set these values, Perhaps Ron could give is a routine?  The closet to SOC charging is the Outback and then the Magnum but both miss the goal.