[RE-wrenches] maximum efficiency module inquiry

Peter Parrish peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Sun Jul 18 10:08:19 PDT 2010

Hi Keith,

A few que[#] stions:

(Q1) How much is your client willing to pay for the most efficient module
(module not cell)?

(Q2) If they are willing to be a beta site, what would they be willing to do
(or agree to let happen) of value in return?

(Q3) What is the average high temperature at the site in question for June,
July, August and September?

(Q4) When would they/you want to take delivery?

The real question behind Q3 is "why are they/you focussed on efficiency, and
not kWh/kWdc/year or $/kWdc/year or IRR"?

Based on where your client is coming from, I may be of help.

Regards,

- Peter

Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D., President
California Solar Engineering, Inc.
820 Cynthia Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90065
CA Lic. 854779, NABCEP Cert. 031806-26
peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Ph 323-258-8883, Mobile 323-839-6108, Fax 323-258-8885

  _____