[RE-wrenches] maximum efficiency module inquiry

toddcory at finestplanet.com toddcory at finestplanet.com
Sun Jul 18 14:41:08 PDT 2010

Hopefully, they are equally concerned about the energy efficiency of their home... but I be they aren't.

Todd

On Sunday, July 18, 2010 10:08am, "Peter Parrish" <peter.parrish at calsolareng.com> said:

Hi Keith,

A few que[#] stions:

(Q1) How much is your client willing topay for the most efficient module (module not cell)?

(Q2) If they are willing to be a betasite, what would they be willing to do (or agree to let happen) of value inreturn?

(Q3) What is the average high temperatureat the site in question for June, July, August and September?

(Q4) When would they/you want to take delivery?

The real question behindQ3 is “why are they/you focussed on efficiency, and not kWh/kWdc/year or$/kWdc/year or IRR”?

Based on where yourclient is coming from, I may be of help.

Regards,

- Peter

Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D.,President
CaliforniaSolar Engineering, Inc.
820 Cynthia Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90065
CA Lic. 854779, NABCEP Cert. 031806-26
[mailto:peter.parrish at calsolareng.com] peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Ph 323-258-8883 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              323-258-8883 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              323-258-8883      end_of_the_skype_highlighting      end_of_the_skype_highlighting, Mobile323-839-6108 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              323-839-6108 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              323-839-6108      end_of_the_skype_highlighting      end_of_the_skype_highlighting, Fax 323-258-8885