[RE-wrenches] Grid-tie hydro

Jeff Clearwater jeffc at villagepower.com
Fri Apr 23 10:57:51 PDT 2010

Hey Mark,

Not that would be an advance!  So if the grid
goes down it doesn't fry the inverter?  And it
doesn't run away and overspeed and destroy the
generator/motor or the wheel?  That would be very
cool.  I should give Derik a call.

Is he still using induction motors as generators?
Or is this a perm. magnet model?

Best,

Jeff C.
Village Power Design