[RE-wrenches] Grid-tie hydro

Mark Dickson Mark at OasisMontana.com
Thu Apr 22 15:00:23 PDT 2010

I just spoke with Derek at Hi Power and he insists that his LV1500-120V unit
can run with no load present and not burn out.  He recommends tying it
directly to a PVP inverter with no diversion load-doesn't get much simpler
than that!  That is a system that will produce 650watts continuous for under
$7000.

Btw, the customer has the rights to the creek and is ready to go.

Thanks Dave and Jeff for the lead!

Best regards,

Mark Dickson,

NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer T