[RE-wrenches] Service Magic update request

SOLARPRO at aol.com SOLARPRO at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 11:01:33 PDT 2010

Allan:

Things may have changed since we used them (or rather, vice versa).   This
outfit is certainly ramping up their advertising media dollars.

My advice would be
1) Make sure you do not mind having to cancel the credit card you give them
 (you may want to terminate service later);
2) Get and READ their lead return policy.... become a speed demon when
returning leads.

Along with the occasional solar lead, you may be receiving names of people
who want to do anything for their home from re-roofing to installing double
 pane windows on the doghouse. And get used to seeing the same contractors
bidding against you on any of their referrals.  SunPower has recently
engaged their services on a trial basis but we are loathe to give them a credit
card number.

The only magic for us was how they made our dollars disappear....but
things may be different now.  Calfinder is cut from the same cloth - quite
literally.  If I ever hear anything differently on these people in the  future,
I'll let you know.  If you do go ahead with their service, let us  know how
it goes.

Patrick A. Redgate
AMECO Solar, Inc.
Serving  Solar California
Since 1974
7623 Somerset, Blvd.
Paramount, CA  90723
562-633-4400

_www.solarexpert.com_ (http://www.solarexpert.com/)
_www.amecosolar.com_ (http://www.amecosolar.com/)

 (http://www.positiveenergysolar.com/)

In a message dated 4/20/2010 10:50:31 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,