[RE-wrenches] Service Magic update request

Andrew Truitt atruitt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 12:04:21 PDT 2010

We never used Service Magic for lead generation but I did find our
structural PE there and it has worked out great.

Andrew Truitt
Standard Solar Inc.

--
Sent from my mobile device

"Don't get me wrong: I love nuclear energy! It's just that I prefer
fusion to fission. And it just so happens that there's an enormous
fusion reactor safely banked a few million miles from us. It delivers
more than we could ever use in just about 8 minutes. And it's
wireless!"

~William McDonough