[RE-wrenches] Service Magic update request

R Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Tue Apr 20 10:50:18 PDT 2010

Once you sign up, they start charging you, even for bogus leads. You never get your money back, just credit (if you're lucky) to get more bogus leads.
Also, they waste a lot of your time with different sales reps calling you, but never talking to each other, their internal communication is zilch.
Here's a quick breakdown of our experience:

cash out of pocket: 				around $40
time talking to reps, paperwork:  	20hrs
Leads generated: 				a Renter wanting more information on"that solar stuff", who was about an hour away.
Aggravation in dealing with a company that really seems to be unscrupulous:
								Priceless.

I was already suspicious before the first lead, but decided to see.
As soon as I saw they had zero filtering of the leads, I immediately moved to dump them, which took weeks, BTW.

R. Walters
ray at solarray.com
Solar Engineer