[RE-wrenches] Utility External Disconnect Switch

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 13 14:23:27 PST 2010

Hello Dan,

Many of us have worked hard to eliminate the UEDS requirement.
Unfortunately, each utility and building & planning jurisdiction will have
to be convinced by local contractors. Some will have to be re-convinced when
the next authority gets into power. Please, someone tell me that I am wrong.

Joel Davidson