[RE-wrenches] Utility External Disconnect Switch

Dan Fink danbob at hughes.net
Sat Feb 13 09:57:28 PST 2010

Hello Wrenches --

Did anyone else here attend the online conference last week regarding
UEDS , held by Solar ABCs?

I would be very interested to hear your thoughts, as I am writing an
article regarding this topic. Contact me off-list, or on-list if you
think this is appropriate here and want your thoughts to be known.

I was impressed by the seminar (er, webinar) and found their points
(NREL and IREC) in favor of eliminating UEDS requirements quite compelling.

DAN FINK