[RE-wrenches] Net AC kW Derate Factor for SunnyBoy/Sunny Island

Mick Abraham mick at abrahamsolar.com
Wed Aug 25 06:18:25 PDT 2010

Hi, knuckle-busters~

That's interesting information in the other thread about the actual solar
throughput to grid with the Xantrex XW architecture.

May I now poll the group to learn what percentage throughput is likely if
the inverter stack is instead an AC coupled blend of SMA
SunnyBoy/SunnyIsland hardware?

Survey says...

Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com