[RE-wrenches] Net AC kW Derate Factor for Xantrex XW inverter andXW opinions

Maverick Brown [Maverick Solar] maverick at mavericksolar.com
Tue Aug 24 19:40:29 PDT 2010

There is a XW6048 double-stack that has 11,760W PV and gets 8200+ W Output
(in our Texas heat) and creates about 60kwh per day.

That 8/11-ish number is right at 70%. I am sure the early spring will be
better.

I also suggest that 400Ah is the minimum battery bank size required for a
proper sell-re that keeps the battery full enough to prevent sulfation, but
limits overvoltage issues in puffy cloud conditions.

Good luck!

Maverick

Maverick Brown
BSEET, NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer R
President & CEO
Maverick Solar Enterprises, Inc.
12010 West Highway 290, Suite 230, Austin, TX 78737
Office:       512-919-4493
Fax:           512-607-6398
Cell:          512-460-9825
Store:         <blocked::http://www.mavericksolar.com/>