[RE-wrenches] Link 10 question

robert ellison reellison at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 07:20:09 PST 2010

I have a customer with a link 10 meter that keeps resetting and flashing.
The wires are tight on both ends and i have not been able to get it to reset
while I am on site.

It runs throught a 2 amp fuse that has not blown and it gets it's main power
from the battery side of the main breaker.
The battery bank is large so sudden voltage swings are not the problem.
The meter is 1.5 years old and has done this from initial install. The owner
did not know it was unusual....

The voltage on the meter agrees with the battery voltage in the power
building so i don't think it is a case of voltage drop.

I am taking a 3 hour drive Saturday and would like to figure it out.

 I have installed a few dozen of these and have never had one reset unless
it had it's power disconnected and if it's doing that, i can't catch it.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks,
Bob