[RE-wrenches] wiring the Soladeck

Dave Click daveclick at fsec.ucf.edu
Wed Nov 25 06:27:00 PST 2009

Thanks for the replies everyone- I appreciate the reality check.

I sent William some pictures for his Rogues' Gallery, so you can also
see their green wires used for the ungrounded conductors. I didn't send
the picture of the FMC (that's right, not liquid-tight) running down the
exterior wall to the inverter, but probably should have.

Just saw that Heyco announced a new product that they also claim is UV
resistant nylon; they don't call out their other cordgrips as UV
resistant, though they're also nylon... but hopefully these truly are UV
resistant since they're designed for combiner boxes.
http://www.heyco.com/products/sec_02/pdf/2-32.pdf

Thanks all!