[RE-wrenches] wiring the Soladeck

Scott Knapp scott at solartek.com
Tue Nov 24 19:16:30 PST 2009

Dave,

As you've seen on our installs we always use one or more strain
reliefs in the south end of the box.  Including for the grounding
conductor.  We use the nylon ones from Sealcon.  There is no way that
the foam block and lid provide adequate strain relief.

http://www.sealconusa.com/productselection-ny.htm

Scott.

Scott M. Knapp, Ph.D.
Solartek LLC