[RE-wrenches] Bonding Rails

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 07:45:10 PST 2009

Dave......my guess is Unirac missed that part of the update in their Sep 09
installation manual.....the ground clip/lug instructions are the same as
those prior to their Feb 09 update.......????? You are absolutely
right......they need to be consistent......We have been very happy with
Unirac's easy to locate and wide variety of technical documentation....
Cheers,

--
Sunny Regards,
Kirpal Khalsa