[RE-wrenches] Evergreen - now what?

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Thu Nov 5 07:29:00 PST 2009

Hi All,

Just to throw into the works, while buying USA is a good thing.

How a module is made is also a good thing.
Most chinese modules are coal produced, most east coast USA are coal,
most north west coast are hydro.
Mexico modules would be coal, probably

The REC modules are hydro produced.

Also on the made in the USA part.  Its the laws that allow a company
to assemble a product here and then call it made in the usa.

jay

peltz power