[RE-wrenches] Made in USA modules

Randy Brooks Randy at BrooksSolar.com
Thu Nov 5 08:16:08 PST 2009

Silicon Energy (www.silicon-energy.com, a subsidiary of OutBack
Power) makes PV modules in WA state and recently got their UL
listing.  Although they are premium priced for made-in-WA RE
incentives, and are different from standard framed modules, they are
now available.  I helped install a test array and they are well
thought out from an installation and future recycling standpoint.

Randy Brooks
Brooks Solar, Inc.
Solar Power for People
140 Columbia View