[RE-wrenches] micro-hydro distribution problem

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Sun Oct 25 19:15:40 PDT 2009

Hi Nick,

This is easy and there are a few options that I"ve done.

1. depending on the turbine or turbine possibilities you can use
standard or slightly modified battery chargers.
ie each charger is therefore a current limiting device so each house
gets no more than the charger size.
Yes there will need to be a dump load so that if all the chargers are
regulating there is somewhere for it to go.

2. You can use a timers and relays to send the watts to the different
houses.

Feel free to contact me and I can work out some details for you.

jay

peltz power